Muay Thai Classes FAQ Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions on our Muay Thai Classes.
- Do I need to have any experience in Martial Arts in order to join your Muay Thai Classes?
Not at all. Complete beginners are welcome to join. We also conduct classes for Amateurs.
- What is a typical class size?
It depends on the day and timing of the class that you choose. Our group classes usually have 6 to 12 pax, or it depends on the gym's capacity due to Covid-19 restrictions. For private training, it is a class dedicated for you.
- What do I need to bring to the Muay Thai Class?
Boxing gloves and equipment are provided at all our gyms. Hand wraps are not provided. If you own a glove and prefer to use yours, feel free to bring it along. You are advised to bring along a water bottle and a towel.
- What is an appropriate attire?
Comfortable dry fit or non-dry fit tshirt / tank with shorts / exercise leggings is fine. No footwear is required.
- What time do I have to arrive?
Do arrive about 5 to 10 mins before commencement of class so that you have some time to settle down.
- It is my first time. What do I have to do upon arriving?
- Do you provide certifications for Muay Thai?
No, we do not provide certifications.
- I would like to become a professional fighter. Is that possible if I train at your gym?
Yes. When you join our classes, do talk to our trainer(s) so that we are aware of your aspiration. We will help you meet your goal!
- Does JR Muay Thai own any of the gyms?
We do not own any of the gym locations. JR Muay Thai collaborates with top gyms in Singapore to bring you several locations to train at. The pricing, packages and schedule are exactly the same whether you book through us or with the gym directly.
Join us in growing healthier and fitter.
You may also reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Katong (Group, PT & Corporate)
Queensway (Group, PT & Corporate)
Bugis (Group & Corporate)
Clark Quay (Group, PT & Corporate)
Raffles Place (PT)
Bukit Batok (Group)
Jurong West (Group)
PT & Corporate